Wisdom Teeth Removal Pre-Op
How Can I Prepare My Child For Surgery?
- DO NOT eat or drink anything after midnight (including water) unless advised otherwise
- A responsible driver will need to bring you, stay with you, take you home & take care of you post-operatively. Patients under 18 years of age will need a parent or legal guardian present
- On the day of surgery, wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing with short sleeves or sleeves that roll up easily
- Wear closed-toed shoes. No slides, sandals, or flip-flops
- If you wear contact lenses do not wear them the day of surgery. Please remember to bring eyeglasses with you</li
- Remember to brush & rinse your teeth prior to coming in for surgery
NEW JERSEY ORAL SURGERY & DENTAL IMPLANTS
MARTEN N. LADMAN, D.M.D & DR. NICK LEVINTOV D.D.S., M.D.