Welcome to New Jersey Oral Surgery and Dental Implants
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. Dr. Ladman, as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth, and facial regions. Dr. Ladman practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. Our doctors can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation and outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
The surgical staff at New Jersey Oral Surgery and Dental Implants are experienced, certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in the administration of IV sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.
New to our office?
- Learn more about Dr. Ladman
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options
- Get Driving Directions
Are you ready to start your dental journey?
- Use our online contact request form
- Call our Morganville office at Manalapan / Marlboro Office Phone Number (732) 972-0002
- Call our East Brunswick office at East Brunswick Office Phone Number (732) 613-0404