Nick Levintov, DDS, MD
Meet Dr. Levintov
Nick Levintov, DDS, MD is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. Having obtained both a Medical Degree (M.D) and a Dental Degree (D.D.S), Dr. Levintov is uniquely qualified as a “dual” degree surgeon. In addition, Dr. Levintov is fellowship trained in facial cosmetic surgery offering a full scope of cosmetic surgical services. This allows him to expertly analyze and manage oral surgical issues, complex dental implant cases, reconstruct traumatic facial injuries, and treat the cosmetic surgical needs of our patients.
Dr. Levintov grew up in Brooklyn, New York. He obtained his dental degree from New York University College of Dentistry, graduating top 10% of his class with Ommicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) distinction. He obtained his medical degree (M.D.) from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, a top 25-ranked medical school.
Dr. Levintov then completed a rigorous 5-year accelerated Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency from Cleveland Medical Center, with one of the busiest trauma centers in the Midwest. During his time there, he used the latest technology including 3-D printing, virtual planning and guided surgery for both reconstructive jaw surgery and dental implant therapy.
Dr. Levintov is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care. He strives to understand his patients and is excited to serve the community and help his patient’s achieve their goals.
When not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and baby daughter. They enjoy exploring new restaurants, hiking, walking the boardwalk and spending time with family.
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board eligible, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- City University of New York: Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- New York University: Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine: Medical Doctor (M.D.)
- University Hospitals – Cleveland Medical Center: General Surgery Internship
- University Hospitals – Cleveland Medical Center:Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Monmouth Medical Center – Fellowship in Facial Cosmetic Surgery